Membership in the 3D PDF Consortium is open to all who wish to participate in the continued development of the 3D PDF standard and/or incorporate 3D PDF into engineering, collaboration, technical publication, archiving, and other 3D workflows. Companies of all kinds are represented:
- Commercial Industry members
- Governmental agencies
- Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Systems Integrators
- Individual developers.
Membership Levels and Fees
The Consortium offers three levels of membership: Associate, Strategic and Governing. Annual membership fees are tiered based on the membership level and the size of the member organization. Below is a schedule of dues and privileges for each membership level: For more information on the rights, privileges, and responsibilities, please see the Membership Application, or email us with your questions.
- The Associate membership is the entry-level for the 3D PDF Consortium. Associate members are entitled to:
- Attend all general and special meetings of the Consortium
- Appoint one non-voting representative to each of the Consortiums’ Committees and Forums
- Access to all publications and educational material provided by the Consortium
- A link to the Member’s web site on the Consortium web site
- Rights to display the Consortium logo on such Member’s web site
- LinkedIn Private Group Access
- Strategic members are entitled to all the member benefits of the Associate member level plus: +Nominate one representative to run for election as chairperson of each of the Consortiums’ Committees.
- Appoint one voting representative to each of the Consortiums’ Committees and Forums
- Propose initiatives for the Consortium
- Governing members are entitled to all the member benefits of the Strategic member level plus:
- Nominate one representative to stand for election as a Director
- Vote to elect the Board of Directors