Trustworthy Storage Technologies and Practices – (Working Group 1)
Description: This working group will provide guidance in the form of standards, technical reports, best practices, tools and other items related to planning, design, and implementation of trustworthy storage technologies supporting reliability, authenticity, and integrity of the information electronically stored. Topics that may be covered include various storage technologies used to save electronically stored information (ESI) in conjunction with content/records management solutions.
- ISO/CD 18759, Document management – Trusted WORM functional and technical requirements
Potential new projects (white paper, best practices):
- The value of Trustworthy Storage and protecting your information
- Trustworthy Storage Technologies and their value (white paper)
- Trustworthy Storage vs non-Trustworthy Storage – which meets my needs ?? (white paper)
- Design Considerations for integrating Trustworthy WORM technologies into your environment. (best practice)
For more information:
Please contact the working group chairman, Robert Blatt, EID, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director, Standards, Betsy Fanning, email@example.com.